FALL STYLE: THE BEST NEW HAIR TRENDS
The temperature's finally dipped into the 70s (even if it was after dark!) here in Athens, GA so we finally feel comfortable talking fall hair! A new season is always a good excuse to switch things up, & a new 'do can add the perfect hint of edge to your look. This Fall's trends range from subtle to drastic, so there's a cut or color perfect for you no matter how adventurous you may feel!
BIG IMPACT CUTS
A new cut is the fastest & easiest (time, not emotional-involvement wise!) way to update your look. Women are still rocking locks from below the shoulders to pixie, but we think cropped and bobbed styles are the hottest trends this Fall.
- Nothing says dramatic like going from long to short, & pixie or cropped styles pack a punch
- An asymmetrical cut create the perfect tomboy-meets-feminine cool ala Michelle Williams
- Short cuts are effortless to style, but require more frequent trips to the salon for maintenance
- Kevin.Murphy Night.Rider is the perfect product for finishing short styles
- This season's bob is far from basic & one of the most versatile styles around
- Opt for a length from the collar bone to your jaw-line, depending on your face shape
- Wear sleek & slicked back, loose & wavy or roughed up- the possibilities are almost endless
- Kevin.Murphy Hair.Resort will add texture & movement
OMBRE' IS HERE TO STAY
Freedom from every 6-8 week highlight touch-ups isn't the only reason ombre' is still going strong (it is a huge perk budget-wise, though.) Ombre' is endless in its interpretation & works for all hair hues, making it the new go-to color option for most women.
- The days of drastic ombre' are over. Opt for subtle, tonal colors & keep the base within a few shades of your natural color for the lowest-maintence option
- Ombre' is completely customizable, just decide if you want warm or cool tones & the amount of lightness you'd like to see at your ends
- Colored hair needs hydration- we love Pureology Hydrate Shampoo & Condition; paired with their newest offering, Color Fanatic, a multitasking product that primes, protects & perfects
- Not just for mermaid-long locks, ombre' looks great on mid-length cuts, too
BOOK YOUR NEW FALL STYLE
Feeling inspired? Call us at 706.354.0055 or book online & transform your look today! Or, if you're feeling overwhelmed by the options, come visit us at 132 College Ave- we'd be happy to discuss new looks with you! There is truly nothing our stylist love more than creating the perfect new cut or color.
Want more inspiration? Pinterest is our go-to resource for keeping up with all of our favorite looks- check out our Fall Inspiration Board for more of what we're loving this year!